Live Online Training
Impact is pleased to offer Live Online Training, a continuing series of weekly live practice-building programs featuring our leading financial and estate planning software applications.
These weekly 30-minute live webinars are designed to help subscribers jump-start their knowledge and use of our software applications.
The Best of Impact’s Social Security Pro and Cash Flow Decisions
In this session, you will learn:
How to help clients understand their Social Security claiming choices and develop an optimal Social Security retirement income, customized just for them. Impact’s SSPro and Cash Flow Decisions software will be analyzed in this webinar.
See how you can look at Social Security maximization separately or how taxation, capital gains, RMDs, asset distribution order, post retirement order, other income, or MAGI reductions affect the Social Security timing and strategy.
How Social Security Pro’s and Cash Flow Decision’s unique and state-of-the-art interactive approach gives you a compelling reason for face-to-face meetings with prospects and clients.
Social Security Pro and Cash Flow Decisions practice-building sessions are being held every Tuesday at 2 p.m. Eastern Time, except on Federal holidays.
Each session lasts 30-45 minutes, and you will have an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
A Look Inside Business Succession Concepts
In this 30-minute webinar, the presenter will show the value and ease of using Impact’s Business Succession Concepts. Business Valuation, Business Continuation, and Key Person are examined.
You’ll quickly see that you don’t have to be a business planning expert. Let the software be the expert.
- Simple clear illustrations help explain complex or difficult concepts
- Ultimately, your clients will see for themselves the need to plan and the value of funding their solutions with life insurance
Impact’s Retirement Road Map® – Your Door Opener to the Baby Boomer Market
A beautiful, professionally designed report provides clear answers with easy-to-understand graphics, keeping clients engaged.
During this session, we will take a closer look at:
- How to answer major questions: Do I have enough money to retire? Will I run out of money? How will I know if I’m staying on track?
- Analyzing a client’s needs, income and assets
- How to have a predictable source of retirement income throughout retirement
- Increasing effectiveness of existing assets
- Reducing retirement risks with investments, annuities and life insurance
- Illustrate how the best Social Security choice works for your client when used in conjunction with Impact’s Social Security Pro