Retirement Test Drive
A personalized, scenario driven, “What-if…?” presentation system for retirement distribution.
Retirement Test Drive gives your clients the visual comparisons they need to see their situation and problems, and to understand the implications and solutions to those problems. Before making any changes in their current plan, clients can see VISUALLY how a proposed change would help them.
- Financial goals are realistic and what the client REALLY thinks their goals are:
- Anticipated payments and expenses
- Possible gifts
- Desired future purchases
- Which assets they would be willing to use and for which goals
- Which assets they definitely would NOT want to use
- The results are quick and simple; you either have enough or you don’t.
- Shortfalls are not seen as being “penny-less.”
- It points out how much their assets are worth at the time of the shortfall.
- A shortfall just means they have to adjust their lifestyle or use some of their restricted assets.
- The situation is not hopeless but points out that they need planning.
- We then make intelligent suggestions based on what the program has calculated or knows.
- Point out additional savings required to eliminate the shortfalls.
- Not just recommend downsizing, if they own a home, but they can see how much equity is in their home at the time of the shortfall.
- Helps them to distinguish between expenses for nice to have items and those essential to their lifestyle.
- Comparisons are visual — clients SEE the differences
- For the clients, we made it quick and simple and accurate.
It’s made it easy for YOU to become a retirement planning specialist.
You don’t need to be trained in retirement planning distribution, all you have to do is use the multiple scenarios and the visual results: you can see whether each recommendation is better or not, if it is, save it and build upon it. If you NEED direction or guidance, the program provides that through the test drive result pages where it shows the intelligent solutions/suggestions. You can see different things to try, by getting recommendations and VISUAL feedback.
Unique adverse risk calculations show mortality risks and health risks – ideal for illustrating life insurance and long-term care insurance in addition to retirement products.
You also get printing and graphing flexibilities to fit every client.
A Multiple Scenario, Visual Presentation System for Retirement Distribution Planning!