Qualified Plan Distribution Analysis
Qualified Plan Distribution Analysis illustrates how your clients will coordinate their qualified plans and distributions into estate and financial planning. QPDA helps planners explore various planning scenarios to determine how to maximize their clients’ plans for retirement.
With QPDA, you can effectively illustrate multi-generational planning for IRAs using:
- Traditional rollover approach.
- Rollover to spouse and split approach.
- Split with non-spouse beneficiaries approach.
You can also easily:
- Show the effects and differences between safe harbor distributions.
- Reposition qualified plan distributions into other assets.
- Illustrate retirement distribution planning.
- Explore multi-generational planning.
Clients Take Action
QPDA can assist with many sales opportunities and turn your clients’ complexities into effective solutions. Presentations and concepts in QPDA’s printed reports are easy for clients to understand. By providing quick, accurate, and understandable results, QPDA helps planners compel their clients to take action.
QPDA helps provide clients with answers to these specific questions:
- How will the various distribution options affect my qualified plan account?
- How does a lump-sum distribution compare with rolling over to an IRA?
- What are the effects of early distributions?
- Should I take my money and pay the taxes now, or should I pay taxes only as I receive the distributions?
- Should I use qualified plan distributions to provide insurance for estate planning?
- What amounts of qualified plan distributions should I use to provide insurance?
- How can I defer income taxes on my qualified plan as long as possible?
QPDA gives you a quick and efficient way to expand and analyze distributions.