Financial Web Services
The .NET components that power our web services cover a broad spectrum of financial analyses, from simple calculations to comprehensive financial simulations. Here’s a small sample of the things our web services can help you accomplish.
Use the Monte Carlo method to simulate the effects of economic conditions on portfolios and asset growth.
- Our simulations are performed on full monthly cash flow calculations.
- Simulations run on your local computer using Silverlight. You can pause calculations, view graphs of the results as the trials are calculated, and change the number of trials.
Evaluate your clients’ retirement plans and compare retirement-planning scenarios.
- Provide clear, confident answers to your clients’ essential questions, such as “Will I have enough cash during retirement?”
- Determine any client’s chances of maintaining a particular lifestyle during retirement
- Consider the effects that uncertainties like death, disability, and long-term care will have on your clients’ retirement plans
Calculate the amounts needed to fund college educations. Illustrate various techniques for achieving education goals.
- Answer your clients’ critical questions about education funding: “Will I be able to send my children to the right schools? Will I still be able to retire in style?”
- Obtain the latest costs and fees for specific institutions using our web service powered by Peterson’s
- Illustrate the advantages of using Section 529 plans for education funding
- Illustrate the effects of education savings and costs on your clients’ overall financial plans
Compare annuity distributions and settlement options.
- Determine the best settlement options for individual clients
- Help clients decide on the best use for funds from an annuity
Evaluate the possible effects of long-term care, disability, and mortality probabilities.
- Determine the likelihood of specific clients needing long-term or nursing-home care
- Illustrate your clients’ sensitivity to disability
- Evaluate the costs of long-term care or disabilities
- Establish any client’s life expectancy
- Analyze qualified plan distributions.
- Determine final Required Minimum Distributions from qualified retirement plans
- Illustrate techniques that can stretch distributions over future generations
Offer comprehensive financial planning services.
- Evaluate single or multiple needs
- Provide survivorship, disability, education, retirement, and estate planning
- Answer your clients’ basic planning questions: “Where are my finances today? Where is my financial plan going? How much can I expect to have? How likely will I meet my goals?”
To help you get the most out of your planning solutions, we also offer PlanLab, an organized system designed to expedite collaboration among producers. With PlanLab you can deliver the fastest, most complete sales proposals possible to existing clients and new prospects alike.
If we don’t have it off the shelf, we’ll build it for you.
Since the framework behind our web services is 100% .NET, we can readily combine our existing components with your custom solutions. Call us today and let’s discuss how our web services can help you jump start your own solutions.